Demon-Co Online Private Server Forum, , The Best Private Server Ever, , Join Us !!

How to connect Sept 10/09

Jessica
    New Demon
    New Demon

How to connect Sept 10/09

Post by Jessica on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:15 pm

I know some people have already posted how to connect, but i wanna make sure its up to date, which some are old. Lets start off with the client
    (Note, you need Winrar to extract the files)

The client is what you need to start the game, so click this link>>>>
    megaupload.com 4IGKFBF1 This should get you to megaupload

Type in the code on the right side , and then wait a few second and there should be the download button. Downloading the client takes me 30mins or so, but depending on peoples connection, it could be longer or shorter

Now, when your downloading the client, you need the patches and server.dat
    As again, here are the links to server.dat and patches

Click here for patches>>>>>>>> rapidshare.com DemonCo_All_Patches_In_1.rar.html

Click here for server.dat mediafire.com ?dwgtydiktzw

Here is another mirror page for server.dat >>>> http://www.zshare.net/download/65634765cf1974b2/(Thxs WƹzzleyPrƽzzley for the link)

*Waits 30 mins*
    After that time, the client, server.dat and patches should be good and ready for you to extract ^_^ What you wanna do is extract the client, and that should take 5 mins or so.
    *waits 5 mins*

After that, go into the new folder that should pop up on your desktop, or folder you put in . The new folder name should be Demonco.
    After that, you move the patches/patch into Demonco folder, and extract it. If you don't seem to see what extracted out of the folder, move the patch out to your desktop and extract it there. Then move the patch number/patch into the folder and extract/ replace the old ones.

After you have extracted the patch/replace , all you need to do is move the server.dat into the same folder, demonco. *Takes deep breath* There you have it, after that click the demonco starter in the folder and your should be good to go ^_^

On the server.dat download page, it may look weird and you seem to can't find the download link but i'm here to help. On the page you see a box that has a lot of advertisements and all that junk you don't need. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, and you should see *Click here* The click here button is pretty small, and is near the bottom middle. If you can't find it, it should be beside this *Save file to your pc *Click here*

That's it for now, please rate/comment my how to connect post. Ty for reading ^_^

Last edited by Jessica on Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Demon[Admin]
    Admin
    Admin

Re: How to connect Sept 10/09

Post by Demon[Admin] on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks for ur Post
    Mr.Ro2a[Admin]
    Admin
    Admin

Re: How to connect Sept 10/09

Post by Mr.Ro2a[Admin] on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 am